5-24-1223/5/1, Ambedkar Nagar, Gajularamaram, Quatubulapur, R. R. Dist, Gajularamaram, Hyderabad, Telangana - 500055, India
Mobile : +91-9652998932, +91-9550921831, +91-6304766851
Call Us : 08048026054
Price : INR 50.00 - 150.00 / Meter
Rubber cord refers to a flexible, cylindrical-shaped rubber material that is commonly used for various sealing and gasket applications. It is typically made from elastomeric materials such as natural rubber, neoprene, EPDM (ethylene propylene diene monomer), silicone, or Nitrile (NBR).
Here are some key features and uses of rubber cord:
1. Material: Rubber cord is made from high-quality elastomeric materials known for their flexibility, resilience, and chemical resistance. The specific rubber compound used can vary based on the intended application and the type of environment the cord will be exposed to.
2. Versatility: Rubber cords are highly versatile and can be used in a wide range of applications. They are commonly used as sealing elements, gaskets, or packing materials to provide an effective barrier against liquids, gases, dust, and other contaminants. Rubber cords are suitable for both static and dynamic sealing applications.
3. Size and shape: Rubber cords are available in various diameters, ranging from a few millimeters to several centimeters. They are typically supplied in continuous lengths that can be cut to the desired size. The cords can have a round or square cross-section, depending on the specific sealing requirements.
4. Resilience and compression set: Rubber cords possess excellent resilience, meaning they can return to their original shape after compression or deformation. This property allows the cord to effectively fill gaps and irregularities to create a tight seal. Rubber cords also exhibit resistance to compression set, which refers to the ability to maintain their shape and sealing performance over time.
5. Chemical resistance: Rubber cords are designed to withstand exposure to a variety of chemicals and fluids. Different rubber compounds offer varying degrees of resistance to oils, solvents, acids, alkaline substances, and environmental factors such as UV radiation and ozone.
6. Temperature range: Rubber cords are available in different grades and formulations to withstand a wide range of temperatures. Depending on the specific rubber material, cords can be suitable for both low-temperature applications and high-temperature environments.
7. Customization: Rubber cords can be customized to meet specific application requirements. They can be supplied in different lengths, diameters, and hardness levels (measured in Shore A durometer). Custom color options are also available for easy identification and differentiation.
Rubber cords are widely used in industries such as automotive, aerospace, construction, HVAC, plumbing, and manufacturing. They are used in applications such as door and window seals, gaskets for piping systems, vibration dampening mounts, electrical enclosure seals, and many more.
When selecting a rubber cord, it is important to consider factors such as the specific application requirements, chemical compatibility, temperature range, and desired sealing performance. Consulting with rubber product manufacturers or suppliers can help in choosing the appropriate rubber cord for your specific needs.
|Color||Black, White And Green|
|Size||6mm Dia to 100mm Dia|